Thursday, March 22, 2012

Who you need?

Look Carefully! who you need. Life is not a game



Yesterday I went to visit my friend who was suffering by fever. She is studying at University of Rajarata.

She always telling me that she has a special friend who is looking after  her. I know she is loving to that boy. I can remember one day some body told me that a girl can give love to a man as a mother, sister, friend and wife. These four roles are four shadows of a women.

Then I thought I will find out a person who can love me as a father, brother, friend and a good husband.

2 comments:

four shadows said...

Ya, So do you think we can find persons like you think? If we can not give our love to them as you mentioned, then they will reject us. Think first do you can be a mother to your husband.

four shadows said...

Nice idea. But want someone like my father.